BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

+ LeTteR +

dE owG niE nK bReaK naN bF yE...
yE pN tuLis La sUraT toK bF yE niE...
bF yE niE maT sLeh La tP....

bCe LaH suRaT iNi...........

my motive write dis letter to give know u smthing... i want to cut connection us... i saw u play wo0d 3 in front of my eyes... so i break connection to pull my body from dis love... i have think about dis cook-cook... i know i clap one hand only... i dont trust u again..!!! u r really crocodile land...!!! i dont want u to play-play with my liver... i have been crying until no more eye water... i dont like u look-look me one eye... u ciken-ciken my life... u like monkey swing-swing on the tree...!!! new u know...!!! safe leave..!!!


moral of d story..... blajo la bi tu btol2... hu2...

0 comments: